Saturday, May 15, 2010

Peace Corps Benin July 2010 facebook group!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2104310&ref=profile#!/group.php?gid=122200677808199&ref=mf

I created one!

If anyone knows of any other Benin invitees for July, please have them join the group so we can start getting to know one another before staging!

I also linked my blog to the Benin page instead of the applicant page which feels super legitimizing haha.

Not much more to update. My aspiration statement was not that spectacular as I am in massive finals mode right now and definitely not capable of thinking deeply about my future. But, I had to write it since it was due. C'est la vie.

I got friended on fb by a current Benin volunteer who is also a Wellesley grad--small world!
Getting excited,

Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment