Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nati Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
I spent the last two days in Natitingou just chillaxing and eating and ended up sick yesterday which sucked. So I stayed last night because I didn't think I wanted to puke on the taxi. But I am good now and we're getting ready to leave to head back to Djougou and thank goodness because I really miss my house and my shower and my food and my bed....mmmmm.

Thanksgiving dinner was decent, potatoes, green beans, and many different kind of pies. We watched Avatar and 12 Monkeys and all was good and relaxing. I really missed the family, though. I think I talked to everyone at some point and definitely spent an insane amount of money on credit...think like a month's worth in one day. But it was totally worth it!

I got packages, too! But only a couple...one from mom and one from Colt's family that had birthday stuff in it. See, they get here eventually!

Sorry this update is so lame; I am using someone's computer and they need it back soon!

Miss and love you all,

E

PS I'm very glad I didn't get Jeffrey Sach's tattooed on me. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment