Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Half a year, oh dear! a photo vignette

Since I've been in americaland I've had plenty of time to get all the photos uploaded to picasa and facebook that my little heart could desire. Here are a few examples; I've also enabled public picasa galleries of various benin photos. Just check out the photos of benin banner up above! Enjoy!


the sunset over a mosque in djougou (also my new blog background!)

my pink front porch

a rainbow as seen from my roof


after we swore an oath to protect the constitution

swear in afternoon with some fellow RCHers



painting I bought in cotonou

my livingroom

me and doug, my postmate/big brother at beer fest

some kids playing soccer at sunset

some cute kids outside the maison des jeunes


the crowd at the world aids day 2010 in nati

dancers at world aids day

the t-shirts were awesome

dancing kids for tips at a bar in cotonou

pounding some moringa leaves into powder at IST


Well, that's it for now I think. I'll put up a few more before I head back to benin in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment