Monday, July 19, 2010

GANHI

We went to the Cotonou marketplace a bit after I updated my blog and I totally have fallen in love with Africa. The market, called Ganhi, was amazing. I saw the sweetest jewelry and shoes and bags and tissue (the long colored fabric here). There was this silver necklace with a tiny shape of Africa that I almost got, but didn't think I should spend 13000 cfa on it right now. Maybe next time.

Colt says i can wait for the ipod to die and then recharge it. so that's the plan. I like getting on facebook and updating my status and then seeing like 40 notifications in two days. it's pretty sweet lol.

I honestly dont' have much else to update about. it's time for lunch now and i'm talking to colt on skype! best thing EVERRRRRRRRRRRr

Oh, and i'm totally getting my wedding dress made here because it is mad cheap and i can get the hippy flowy style i am going for. Woot!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment