Monday, August 2, 2010

internet on a monday??!

i am using a french key board right now at the small cyber cafe near the school we have classes at during the week. i have all my blog entries typed out on my computer but forgot my portable hard drive today. it's not too bad though because we are going to songhai tomorrow and i can update then. but these keyboards are crazy!

we find out our site locations on friday so i will try to get online before the following tuesday to let you know where i'll be for the rest of my time here after swear in in september. we are all really nervous and excited to see who will be near us (and thus become our better friends!)

things are good, the 50th anniversary of independence for Benin was yesterday and was a big party all over the country! we got to meet a lot of the other volunteers in the country and i even got to hang out with two volunteers who were finishing up their two years of service and heading back to the US of A. seeing them and their enthusiasm was very good for me; i will talk about that more in one of my 3 blog entries tomorrow!

i added my number and adresse at the top of the blog so ppl can get in touch with me easier. ok time for more french and bicycle training. woo hoo!

a demain,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment