Sunday, February 28, 2010

going cold turkey

I've decided to take a step back from this whole process and just relax for a while and enjoy my last semester of college. Since I could potentially be waiting until June (6 weeks before departure) before I find out, I think that I'm just going to have to select to be patient and just wait it out. It definitely doesn't help my stress levels to be constantly thinking about my future home. I am deciding to live in the present! My boyfriend is coming to visit me in 3 weeks, so maybe once he leaves, I'll get back into the Peace Corps mindset. Until then, I'm going to focus on marathon training and getting good grades and hanging out with friends, and planning Colt's visit!

So if you don't hear from me for a while, consider me (at least temporarily) cured from RAS and enjoying life! I'll be back in a few weeks =D

-Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment